Trinitas advocates for high-performing individuals who endeavor to optimize and navigate the corporate waters. We provide buoys of practical advice enabling an executive to align with one’s employer/client for mutual success.
- The Do’s and Dont’s to Negotiating an Employment Compensation Package.
- Negotiating Contract Assignments.
- Defining an Interim C-Level Role.
- Creating leverage in severance, golden parachutes and pre-negotiation of roles.
- Managing an Exit and its Implications.
Assessing Your Value to the Marketplace
- Contractor, Stakeholder, Business Partner or Taskmaster.
- How to Earn and Gain a Promotion.
- Freelancing with Vigor.
- How to Gain Financial Momentum in the Midst of a Career Change.
- Leveraging the Gig Economy and the Alternative Workforce.
Adopting the Art and Science of the Sale
- Monetizing Your Skills and Capabilities.
- Sales 101 for the non-Sales Professional.
- Attracting Clients.
- Selling Your Services.
- Networking as a Lifestyle not an event.
- Create a Winning Proposal.
- Don’t ask, don’t get.
Job Search Support, Tools & Methods
- Building a memorable Linked-In Profile
- Proven methods to garner the attention of ideal jobs and decision makers
- Following-up with potential employers
- Resume and Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Profile
- Basic Presentation Skills: Phone, Zoom, Job Interview
- Basic STAR Skills